For a responsible commitment combined with respect or our partners
RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS CIVIL SOCIETY
- We comply with laws and regulations
- We actively manage risks in accordance with sustainable development principles and act in favour of greater environmental responsibility by reducing the overall impact of the transport industry on the planet
- We respect personal commitments provided they do not involve the Group
- We do not tolerate corruption nor encourage illicit practices
RESPONSIBILITY TO OUR COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
- We are representatives of the commitment and values of the Group
- We believe in free competition and respect our competitors
- We do not accept gifts and advantages that would create a situation of obligation
- We act properly and in an appropriate manner with our customers providing quality, fairness and confidentiality where appropriate
- We confer importance to our partners sharing our ethical principles
RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS OUR GROUP AND OUR SHAREHOLDERS
- We contribute to the enhancement of the Group’s image by sharing the same environmental, social and governance values
- We develop our business activities responsibly and we stand by our undertakings
- We communicate reliable, complete and appropriate information concerning our business activity and results
- We protect confidential documents and data
- We respect and protect property made available to us
- We avoid conflicts of interest or situations that may be perceived as such
- We fulfil our employment contract conscientiously
RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS OUR STAFF
- We respect obligations arising from the law, statutes and contracts
- We respect diversity and condemn all discrimination
- We promote mutual respect and do not tolerate harassment
- We encourage our staff to consider the environmental consequences of their actions and seek to minimize the impact where it is reasonable praticable.
- We maintain a healthy, secure and harmonious working environment
- We respect the individual and his/her private life
- We are committed to resources and competencies development and improvement policy
- We value expertise and support and encourage entrepreneurial spirit
- We identify ourselves as Ermewa Group and share the same values.
- We operate as one team with one fleet in each of our business activities.
- Worldwide, our teams collaborate to ensure the success of our projects.
- We offer optimized solutions to our customers’ needs.
- Local contacts are our strength to better address our customers´ requirements.
- Being close to the market as we actively participate in the evolution of our industry.
- We deliver on our commitments to various stakeholders.
- We guarantee the highest standard of service.
- We empower people to take on challenges.
- Our technical expertise brings real added value to our customers.
- We are committed to delivering tailor-made solutions.
- We encourage innovative approach.
- We anticipate customer needs and requirements.
- Response time is one of our key assets.
- We think « outside the box ».
- Security of our assets and safe environmental practices are our top priorities.
- We value our employees and contribute to their development.
- We prioritize long-term strategies and deliver results to our shareholders
A comprehensive view of Ermewa Group’s actions in 2018, and the following highlights worth emphasizing: